Monday, January 25, 2010

Does anyone else have this problem?


...I don't know if you can tell but that is my coffee maker. So the coffee has been brewing for almost 80 minutes. It takes me forever to drink my morning coffee. I get easily distracted and so my coffee sits and sits and sits. Then if I remember to turn it off, I end up having to heat it up because I can't stand luke-warm coffee. I almost got a little single cup warmer (like a hot plate) for Christmas but Pat wouldn't trade me...(I hope he is using it!) That might be one solution to my problem so I suppose I could buy one myself. Anyway, I just have to chuckle at myself when I finally am able to finish a cup of coffee because it's usually a three hour affair. I've got to wonder, what's going to happen when we have more kids?


We had a great weekend! I've got some good news to share with you later. Maybe tomorrow :) Have a good one :D

5 comments:

  1. I have that problem. My solution is to only poor half a cup of coffee and then when that gets cool or lukewarm I add a little more creamer and hot coffee. It works, but I end up drinking more coffee than I normally would ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have one cup of coffee that I randomly drink thoughout the day too! I've gotten to the point where I don't mind it cold... is that gross? I'm excited to read the good news! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try an insulated pot, or even mug. Starbucks has some mugs that seem to actually make the coffee hotter after 30 min. At least that woule give you a little more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, I have this problem, and I suspect it will get worse in the next few months, once the baby boy arrives. :D I'll let you know how that goes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the good news that you are now a gym member? Or something more exciting, like preggo with babe #2?? Come on, post already. ;)Just kidding please don't feel pressured...

    ReplyDelete