Most of what Lou does these days is pretty cute. Especially now that she is growing up and doing more. She can walk, with help!
Also lately, Mike and I notice that she is much more talkative. She likes to babble when we are having a conversation. It's very clear she wants to be included. She will also "talk" to herself while playing.
But not all that she does is cute. This morning she, er how should I put this? She pooped in the sink while I was giving her a bath. It was gross. I know I'm a mom so I should get used to it, and already I've dealt with poop more than I ever cared to. But guys, this is the first time she's done it in the tub. I kind of panicked when she started grabbing it and so I yelled, "DON'T TOUCH IT LOU!" This freaked her out and she started bawling. But yeah, it was gross and quite un-cute. Poop is just never cute.
Don't worry; I won't include a picture. That would be inappropriate; not to mention that I see no way that I could have had snapped a picture in the midst of the incident.
It's just that kind of day; Matteas leaked through his diaper this morning so I plopped him in the bath first thing. He pooped in it. He and Lou would be great friends :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, Isaac just pooped in the bath the other day too! It wasn't the first time, but that's kind of funny.... Must be something in the air.
ReplyDeleteOh, that video of Louisa is so cute! She's really fast.
ReplyDeletePoop in the tub is one of the easier places to take care of "everything". The carpets are way worse. Especially if they decide to....never mind. That's too gross.
ReplyDeleteAh hahahahaha, thank you so much for the chuckle! I haven't had the pleasure of poop in the tub yet...though I'm sure it's not far away. ;)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha, this one gave me a good laugh. Little Damien used to do his best poops in the tub when he turned on his tummy. We actually had a little toy strainer (supposed to be a beach toy--no longer!) to catch it as he did the deed! Needless to say, tubby time ended abruptly in those cases. To be fair, that was the trend a few months ago, but he doesn't do it anymore.
ReplyDeleteThese will be among our good memories, I'm sure of it. :)