While we were busy cutting, stamping, taping, etc....Lou got to hang out with my mom, who had also come over. Louisa had such a fun time. Aubri and my mom are convinced she said "hi" while she was out on a walk (so I didn't hear it) Maybe, I say. This morning I was pretty sure I heard a distinct "bu-bye." We can't be sure, though. Mike and I agree that we are holding off on declaring her first word. My first word, so I'm told, was "light." What was your first word or your kids'? (Besides mama and dadah)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Later that day...
You may recognize Lou's hat from the pictures that I posted yesterday. That's because these pictures are from later in the day when an exciting package arrived (and I had gotten some clothes on her ;) I was interested in the contents, while she was clearly interested in this:



The thing that was shipped to me were some stamp sets I ordered from my friend Aubri. She came over yesterday to work on invitations for a very special event that is coming up February 8th..... :D
While we were busy cutting, stamping, taping, etc....Lou got to hang out with my mom, who had also come over. Louisa had such a fun time. Aubri and my mom are convinced she said "hi" while she was out on a walk (so I didn't hear it) Maybe, I say. This morning I was pretty sure I heard a distinct "bu-bye." We can't be sure, though. Mike and I agree that we are holding off on declaring her first word. My first word, so I'm told, was "light." What was your first word or your kids'? (Besides mama and dadah)
While we were busy cutting, stamping, taping, etc....Lou got to hang out with my mom, who had also come over. Louisa had such a fun time. Aubri and my mom are convinced she said "hi" while she was out on a walk (so I didn't hear it) Maybe, I say. This morning I was pretty sure I heard a distinct "bu-bye." We can't be sure, though. Mike and I agree that we are holding off on declaring her first word. My first word, so I'm told, was "light." What was your first word or your kids'? (Besides mama and dadah)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristiana's first official word really isn't a word. She said, "Uh oh!" Her second word was "Al-la," which is how she says Alex. It happened when I was screaming his name, because he was running away from me toward traffic and she started screaming it too. I can't remember my son's first word. Is that bad...I think it was not a word either, but A-B-C's all mashed together. Of course, they both said mama and dada long before anything else.
ReplyDelete