Saturday, January 2, 2010

Still bald? That's ok.

I am always on the lookout for cute head ware for my little baldie. I'm sure you've noticed that she rarely goes out without something on her head. I have been wanting to do this for a while, especially now that I have a hard time finding ribbons that fit her big head. :)

It was a simple matter of picking up some elastic ribbon by the yard, some crafting flowers, and viola!
I know you're asking yourself...does she actually keep them on? She does, about 50% of the time.
Alot of times, she just forgets about it and I don't have to worry. But yes, there are definitely times when she does not want anything on there and then it becomes a game between the two of us. I am stubborn though, so I won't give up just because she takes them off sometimes.

(Last night we played Loaded Questions. One of the questions was, what will probably happen to you as a result of karma? I answered; Louisa will turn out to be a tomboy ;)

3 comments:

  1. Very, very nice! How clever. I do notice that Louisa almost always has something cute on her head.

    Damien finally has enough hair to make him feel that he needs to shampoo it with everything he eats, but until recently he, too, was just a little baldie baby! Baby baldness is cute, though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete