Oh, she is so precious! Hey, at least she's open to trying new things even after not liking it the first time! "I'm no dummy--that's NOT mommy's milk. Gimme the good stuff."
TJ does the same thing. He thinks it's fun to let liquids drain from his mouth after he sucks them from his sippy cup. :) So maybe it's not the taste. :)
Oh, she is so precious! Hey, at least she's open to trying new things even after not liking it the first time! "I'm no dummy--that's NOT mommy's milk. Gimme the good stuff."
ReplyDeletemaybe she just liked the feel of it running down her chest? ;)
ReplyDeleteso cute, though :)
This is hilarious!! I love how she spits it out and then goes for a second taste.
ReplyDeleteHey, I never thought of it that way; maybe having milk run down your chest is a great sensation...maybe I should try it sometime :)
ReplyDeleteSilly little girl
TJ does the same thing. He thinks it's fun to let liquids drain from his mouth after he sucks them from his sippy cup. :) So maybe it's not the taste. :)
ReplyDelete